Rachael: By the way, there’s no stove.
Sent at 11:53 AM on Friday
Sent at 11:55 AM on Friday
Rachael: There was a squirrel in it! I thought we had a giant mouse (or a rat). It chewed through the wires and the stove stopped working. It opened a box of chocolates and ate some of them. The exterminator came and we had to take the stove outside and shake the squirrel out of it. And then foxy stepped on a glue board and had to be freed. It was an exciting evening last night.
Jack and Zach are cute and awkward on the morning news! The camera man loves how he can taste how organic their ingredients are. Look at the video here: